We took a trip to Salt Lake City to visit my family for the summer. Jason and I also celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniversary in Park City. My sister watched Jesse for 2 nights so we could get away and just be a couple. We have had a really nice time enjoying time with my family and enjoying the cool weather.
It was a really nice trip!!! :*)









1 comment:
I just saw that baby number three is a boy!!!
I bet you were shocked after hearing what the Dr. told you before the u/s
You are pro with boys mama! Have you guys thought of a name yet? I have loved both of them!!!
Hope you are feeling well and that you were able to find a nanny :)
We should do dinner again... last time we went you and I were both pregnant... long time over due!!
Post a Comment