Jesse cut in his top front tooth over the fourth of July weekend. I am waiting until I can get a good picture of it to show all of you. He is going to look like such a big boy with a mouth full of teeth. I'm not looking forward to that I like my little baby! :*)
1 comment:
Ashley, Karilee is having another fun water day at her parents house on Tuesday July 21st. from 10:30 -1:30
I will be blowing up inflatable pools - a large one for the walkers and a couple small ones for the babies. I will also set out some fun water toys.
Please remember to bring the following:
1. Towels and suits (my mom has a few extra towels in case anyone forgets)
2. Please have your non-potty trained children in swim diapers.
3. All your own food and drinks (I will have a pitcher of water outside as well). My parent's have a microwave if you need one!
4. You are welcome to bring a friend! Keep in mind that this is for kids on the younger side (like younger than 8ish), so that our little guys don't get trampled. :)
If you don't know how to get to my parent's house, please email me ahead of time and I will email you very detailed directions. I am NOT good at giving directions over the phone, trust me.
HOPE YOU CAN COME!
Post a Comment