Monday, July 6, 2009

A package from Grandma!!!


My mom sent a package to Jesse and McKinley. They had fun opening it to find clothes that she had found at a garage sale. Jesse really liked the box climbing on it and pushing it around the kitchen!!
Thanks Grandma!!!! :*) Love you!!!!



1 comment:

One Blessed Family said...

CUTE!!
Hey David and I talked and it probably wouldn't have worked out with us... so I am so glad you have another offer... Keep me in mind if you are ever in a pinch I would be more than happy to watch him if you ever needed it!
Let me know if you want to do a play date before you go back to school! I have some other friends that are nannys so let me know if you need any other references!

GOOD LUCK!!
P.s. Can't wait to meet baby calhoun :)