So I had to try out what a friend of mine told me her son just loved when he was younger for the pool. So I got him a swim float swimsuit and arm floaties. This was actually our second time going to the pool but he just loved the freedom and was so into swimming. He was even standing on the step that is under the waterfall and was counting 1,2,3 and jumping off. I thought the get-up also allowed him to learn to kick his feet and keep his head out of the water.
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Swimming Day
So I had to try out what a friend of mine told me her son just loved when he was younger for the pool. So I got him a swim float swimsuit and arm floaties. This was actually our second time going to the pool but he just loved the freedom and was so into swimming. He was even standing on the step that is under the waterfall and was counting 1,2,3 and jumping off. I thought the get-up also allowed him to learn to kick his feet and keep his head out of the water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
What cute little fish
Post a Comment