Sunday, July 18, 2010
Jesse LOVES books :*)
Here is Jesse reading two of his books. Goodnight Moon and Baby's 123. As most of you know I have been teaching Jesse sign language since about 4 months old. As he has gotten older I have been showing him new baby signing time movies and when I talk I reinforce the word with a sign. He has become very good at picking up new signs and using them.
So I recently caught him on tape willing to show off his great work.
Goodnight Book -
In the Goodnight moon video he is saying "Goodnight Moon" "Goodnight sky" "Goodnight mouse"
Baby's 123 -
He is identifying the pictures in the book. He says some and signs others. For example: dogs...he claps his leg. Hat...he pats his head. Apple...he uses his knuckle against his cheek.
I really feel he is so smart and picks up on things very quickly. I am very proud of his progress and I hope to catch him talking and signing more on tape so that I can share more of his WONDERFUL accomplishments.
One PROUD Mama :*)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment