Oh my dear! I can't believe you had him already! That seemed like your pregnancy just flew by. Nu surprise with how fast he came out.. your third baby you are pro at this mama! Way to go on doing it NATURAL!!! I couldn't you amaze me :) Gracelyn was so close to sharing her birthday today with him!!! Yay HAPPY BIRTH DAY baby Jordan :) Hope you are healing quickly and LOVING every moment spent with your men!!!!! Let me know who is coordinating your meals :)
1 comment:
Oh my dear! I can't believe you had him already! That seemed like your pregnancy just flew by. Nu surprise with how fast he came out.. your third baby you are pro at this mama! Way to go on doing it NATURAL!!! I couldn't you amaze me :) Gracelyn was so close to sharing her birthday today with him!!! Yay HAPPY BIRTH DAY baby Jordan :) Hope you are healing quickly and LOVING every moment spent with your men!!!!! Let me know who is coordinating your meals :)
Post a Comment