Thursday, November 5, 2009

November 4th 2009

So our baby #3 Jordan Martin has come 4 weeks early. I woke up Wednesday and had called Ob Triage about a question of seeing a little lite blood. They told me to call back if I had anymore contractions or questions. So an hour later I called back and decided to go in and just get checked out. Jason and I got to the hospital at 7:30am. They were monitoring me and my contractions were coming about every three minutes and when they checked me I was dialated to a 6. They admitted me and said we were having this baby today. We got upstairs and I got my epidural and Dr. Sawyer broke my water. The contractions then started coming every minute. The epidural wasn't working because it couldn't catch up to how fast I was going. They actually told me to wait to push or do anything until they could get the Doctors back in the room. They came in and he came right out no pushes. ALL NATURAL!!! We are so excited to have our third baby boy here with us. He is our little SURPRISE!! A celebration of life.

No comments: