Friday, January 2, 2009

Jesse is 12 weeks old!!!


Jesse is now 12 weeks old. He is so active now. He loves to lie down on his back and just kick away and move his arms. He is also talking so much with us it is neat to see his personality coming out. I set up his kick and play for him the other night. He just loves it!!! He is starting to play with toys now. That will be good because he got quite a few for christmas. He is such a big boy and so much fun!!! Also, at his last appointment he was 12lbs 4oz and 23 1/2 inches long.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley Jesse is getting so big. I think Jesse is going to be tall like hi Mom & Dad.

Anonymous said...

Ashley Jesse is getting so big. I think Jesse is going to be tall like his Mom & Dad.