
Sunday I ran in the PF
Changs half marathon. Yes that is 13.2 miles of running!!!! Oh my!!
I have been in a training group from my church since August. I just started running after I was cleared at 6 weeks postpartum. However, even then I really hadn't ran that much. I did finish the race though in 2 hours and 49 minutes.

Jesse and Amy met me at the finish line with this cute sign. 'Way to go MOMMY!!! We love you!' That was awesome to see when I finished.

Sarah and I the night before met to eat our
big carb dinner. We looked through all of our race information and we put on these tattoos. We are ready to do this!!!


After, the race I was feeling pretty sore. So Amy talked me into doing an ice bath. It was really cold!! My legs however really needed it!!!
So I can now say that I have run in a half-marathon!!!!
3 comments:
WOW!!! That is so impressive Ashley! After this baby, I'm going to have to get my butt in gear and start running with you. That would be fun! You are AWESOME!
WOW!! Way to GO!!
Wow! what an accomplishment! I could never do an ice bath ... but then again I am such a wimp :)
Post a Comment