Monday, October 6, 2008

Jesse has arrived!!!!





Jesse James Rollin Calhoun arrived today and weighs in at 7lbs and is 21 inches long. Mom, Dad, and baby are doing well.

10 comments:

Ashley :) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

Psalms 139 13-14
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

"3"

One Blessed Family said...

We are so happy to hear that he arrived!!! and that you are all doing well. Can't wait to meet him! Enjoy your little blessing of a baby boy :)

~ Amy said...

Sis....
I can't wait to meet him, I wish I could be there with you. Love you guys.

~ Amy said...

uncle david writes--hey guys, congrats on your new beautiful baby boy --jesse-(david)-james-rollin-calhoun-- he is so precious, cant wait to hold him and give him a st. louis rams jesery, little boy needs a good start (no 49ers or cowboys).... we love you guys so much and are so proud to have this new little angel to the family.... love -d-

Josh, Morgan, and Our Kids said...

What a blessed day! We are so excited to meet him!!! Love you!

Alisha Beard said...

What an ADORABLE little angel!!! Congrats to you and Jason! Hopefully we will be in AZ soon, and we would love to meet Jesse!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! He is absolutely amazing. Can't wait to meet him. Praying for you guys.

Jessica Adams said...

Asley and Jason . . .

Congrats on your new little boy! He is just precious. May the Lord richly bless you all!!!!

Britt's Clan said...

Congrats he is adorable... Glad to hear you are both doing well.