My guess is that Calhoun 1 is Jordan and Calhoun 2 is Jesse.They look so much alike; it's crazy! I wonder if some day they'll be mistaken for twins!
They both look like Calhouns :) but I think Calhoun 1 is Jordan and #2 is big bro Jesse.
Your right Calhoun 1 is Jordan and Calhoun 2 is Jesse. They do look so similar their big tummies and double chins. However, they are so cute and unique. I will keep doing this comparing them at the same ages.Ashley
Post a Comment
3 comments:
My guess is that Calhoun 1 is Jordan and Calhoun 2 is Jesse.
They look so much alike; it's crazy! I wonder if some day they'll be mistaken for twins!
They both look like Calhouns :) but I think Calhoun 1 is Jordan and #2 is big bro Jesse.
Your right Calhoun 1 is Jordan and Calhoun 2 is Jesse. They do look so similar their big tummies and double chins. However, they are so cute and unique. I will keep doing this comparing them at the same ages.
Ashley
Post a Comment