Saturday, October 10, 2009

Update on #3


Here is the newest member of the Calhoun clan at 32 weeks.
My parents were in town last week for Jesse's birthday and they took me to have a 4D ultrasound done. (thank you! Mom and Dad) It was neat to see our third little boy. We can't believe in only 8 weeks we will have him in our arms. Our life is about to get crazy. However, I wouldn't change anything. They will be great brothers!! WE ARE SO BLESSED!!!

I also wanted to let you know that we have chosen a name for him
it is going to be.......

JORDAN MARTIN CALHOUN






(A hand and a foot. He is big and squished in there. All curled up)

2 comments:

One Blessed Family said...

Love the name!! We were wondering if you were going to do another "J" name. Is the middle name a family name? I really like it!!

HpB said...

Jordan Martin is a wonderful name.

All the best to you from Cologne,

Hannspeter