
So Saturday night Anne and Marty said that they would watch Jesse for us for 3 hours so that Jason and I could go to dinner and shop for Jesse's Easter stuff. So I have been wanting to go to PF Chang's because I heard they were doing a two person dinner deal. I also love the lettece wraps. :*) After dinner we ran to Wal-Mart to pick something up for Jesse's basket. We decided on a toy that he can sort of grow into. It is for 6+months. When we left Wal-Mart we went over to the cemetary to take a couple things over to JT. (Card, Balloon, and a toy)
When we came to pick up Jesse Anne and Marty had put Jesse in this Broncos jersey. (Trying to make Jason upset) He had a big smile in this picture. (Above)

When we got home Jesse took a bath and played with his Ladybug washcloth and he went to bed.

Once Jesse was asleep Jason started working on putting together Jesse's little toy for Easter.(It actually had 4 screws) We were talking about this is what our life will be like for a long while. (Like before Christmas)
1 comment:
Broncos....Go Bears!!! I know what I'm shopping for now.
Post a Comment