
We are here in Salt Lake City visiting my family for my spring break.
Jesse and I got here Saturday and we are staying until next Friday.
Jesse's Grandpa and Grandma were really excited to see him and all of his cousins are so ready to play with him. :)

So Sweet Reagan and McKinley helping Grandma feed Baby Jesse. Reagan is the exact age that JT would have been. It is neat to see what I might of had. :) Reagan loves babies!!

Brayden shared his Uncle Jason(the monkey) with Jesse as he slept.

Jesse and Reagan were talking to each other in the car on the way to church. :)
Jesse and I are excited to be spending time up here with my family for the week!!! I wish we could do it more often. :)
1 comment:
So FUN!! I love the new page the Monkey's are fun!!
Post a Comment