Friday, November 7, 2008

JT's 1st Birthday
















We celebrated JT's 1st birthday yesterday. Jason and I had planned for close family and friends to celebrate with us out at the cemetary to see JT's new headstone and his tree. We had everyone come back and to our house for dinner.
We wanted to do this like we would of if JT were still with us this first year. We created some new traditions of releasing yellow balloons in remembrance of him out at the cemetary and having a dessert.
This was kind of an awkard thing to do to celebrate at a cemetary but Jason and I wanted for people to remember our little jay with us. It was wierd to think that I have a one year old and a one month old. The lord has blessed us with a future.



1 comment:

~ Amy said...

Happy Birthday J.T. ... you touched so many hearts even though you were only here with us for a short time. Our family is forever changed. We love and think of you often... Anut Amy ... "3"