Welcome to the world of blogging. Now you have to at least blog once a week so that we can see what is going on in PHX, especially when little Jesse gets here. I love you...Sissy
You are ALL baby!! I can't believe it. It doesn't look like you have gained any weight... you are stunning mama!! Guess what! My tiny belly button is starting to pop out finally... at 33 weeks.. crazy huh :) Hope all is well! Hope to see you soon!
3 comments:
Welcome to the world of blogging. Now you have to at least blog once a week so that we can see what is going on in PHX, especially when little Jesse gets here. I love you...Sissy
You make the cutest prego women!! Welcome to Blogging.. Glad you could join us LOL!
You are ALL baby!! I can't believe it. It doesn't look like you have gained any weight... you are stunning mama!! Guess what! My tiny belly button is starting to pop out finally... at 33 weeks.. crazy huh :)
Hope all is well!
Hope to see you soon!
Amanda
Post a Comment